The Caribbean Safety and Security Net’s primary mission is the collection and dissemination of accurate information relating to crimes against yachts in the Caribbean, enabling cruisers to make intelligent decisions about how and where they cruise.
This is accomplished through the resources and information available on this website. The CSSN website includes not only all of the current and historic information on reported incidents (use the Island Reports button to search for/sort the database), but also information and links to a variety of other resources related to safety and security for cruisers.
Take a few minutes and explore our current site. We received nearly 300 responses to our 2013 User Survey and the CSSN team is hard at work making changes as a result – bookmark this page and check back often.
“Know Before You Go !”
2014 Incidents (so far)
- 2014/09/30 Chris Parker has been busy, announces continued broadcast schedule
- 2014/08/29 Puerto Rico – Puerto Del Rey Boatyard – Multiple thefts
- 2014/07/29 UPDATE- Venezuela REOPENS ports/marinas to vessels from Curacao and Aruba
- 2014/07/27 Seismic survey ship operating north of Aruba/Curacao – 27 July 2014
- 2014/07/15 Chris Parker announces a REVISED broadcast schedule
RECENT INCIDENT REPORTS:
- 2014-09-22 23:53 Grenada, Clarke's Court Bay – Attempted Theft
- 2014-09-22 02:30 Grenada, Grenada Mt. Hartman Bay – Theft
- 2014-09-15 16:00 Grenada, Grenada St. Georges Port Louis Marina – Attempted Theft
- 2014-09-15 16:00 Grenada, Grenada St. Georges Port Louis Marina – Theft
- 2014-08-14 03:15 Grenada, Grenada St. George's outside lagoon – Theft